I’ve been pondering this for some time & I think that God may have finally given me further Insight into this matter.What if, that just as Revelation 12 is an Interlude, which to me describes from Jesus Birth, through perhaps the present time we are now in; that Chapter 11 is also an Interlude? Therein describing the Scenario of how it will be, after Satan is loosed from the Bottomless Pit/Abyss, after Christ’s Millennial Reign?
Because clearly, even after Christ’s 1000 Year Reign on this planet, when Satan is loosed, there will be many people who will still, choose to follow Satan/reject Christ. Christ will Reign from Jerusalem during The Millenium, where (imho) there, will be The Third Temple! To Celebrate His Sacrifice & His Blood on the Mercy Seat.
Most likely it will be the Ark of The Covenant from Moses time, that was found in a cave below Golgotha. The site of Jesus Crucifixion. Jesus Blood was found on the Mercy Seat atop the Ark; which houses from Exodus time, the Manna, Aaron’s Rod that Budded & the Ten Commandments. Please see my Blog Post about the finding of Jesus Blood & the 24 Chromosones / Not 46!
- Revelation 12:1; And there appeared a Great Wonder in heaven; a woman (Virgo) clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:”
- This happens every late September, when Virgo is in this declination. This is describing the Scenario when Jesus was Born. Jesus was Born in the early Fall. Christmas began to be celebrated December 25, to correspond to the Roman’s, pagan mystery religion Saturnalia Festival.
- Origin of Christmas | The history of Christmas and how it began
- “C. In the 4th century CE, Christianity imported the Saturnalia festival hoping to take the pagan masses in with it. Christian leaders succeeded in converting to Christianity large numbers of pagans by promising them that they could continue to celebrate the Saturnalia as Christians.
- D. The problem was that there was nothing intrinsically Christian about Saturnalia. To remedy this, these Christian leaders named Saturnalia’s concluding day, December 25th, to be Jesus’ birthday.
- E. Christians had little success, however, refining the practices of Saturnalia.”
- >>> Here Come the References to the Three Woes <<<
- Revelation 11:7; And when they shall have finished their testimony, the Beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
- Revelation 11:14; The Second Woe is past; and, behold, the Third Woe cometh quickly.
- Revelation 11:15; And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and He shall Reign for ever and ever.
- Revelation 11:17; Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast Reigned. (After Christ Jesus Millenial/1000 Year Reign?)
- Revelation 9:11; And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
- Revelation 9:12; One Woe is past; and, behold, there come Two Woes more hereafter.
7 When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,
8 and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.
9 And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
1 Then I saw a New Heaven and a New earth; for the first Heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea.
2 And I saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God, made ready as a Bride adorned for her Husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from the Throne, saying, “Behold, the Tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,
4 and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away.”
5 And He who sits on the Throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” And He said, “Write, for these Words are Faithful and True.”
6 Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the Spring of the Water of Life without cost.”
7 “He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.”